Articles & Videos
Regional Supply Manager - West Chicago, IL
West Chicago, IL 60185
Horticulture Science Jobs
Application Closing Date
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Manage all plug and rooted business for assigned region(s) including supply strategies, traffic coordination, as well as maintain a productive relationship with the regional sales force.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture, Agribusiness or related discipline (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
2. Knowledge of floriculture crops; 3+ years professional experience in product management, sales or purchasing preferred.
3. Previous experience in a buyer role or similar capacity where excellent negotiation skills are required.
4. Demonstrated leadership skills including developing and empowering others to accomplish team and company goals, incorporating best practices, as well as leading by example.
5. Effective organizational and communications skills coupled with the ability to collaborate with supply managers, specialists and other internal staff.
6. Intermediate-level proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook.
7. Ability to manage priorities and perform related tasks in a time-sensitive environment
8. Ability to sustain a 30-40% overnight travel schedule to suppliers and customers.
9. Demonstrated commitment to customer service, teamwork and quality.
10. Familiarity with Ball Horticultural Company and related horticulture industry processes strongly preferred.
Copyright © 2017
All Rights Reserved.