5 GREAT BEHAVIORIAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
DIG TO GET WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
1. Give me an example of a time that you went out of your way to ensure a customer received the best possible service. What did it entail? (Shows customer focus.)
2. Describe a situation in which you recognized a potential problem as an opportunity. What did you do? What was the result? (Shows initiative.)
3. Describe a leadership role outside of work. Why did you commit your time to it? (Shows leadership AND character.)
4. Tell me about a time that you were confused by a customer’s request. What steps did you take to clarify? (Shows attention to detail.)
5. Describe a situation that required you to do a number of things at the same time, how did you handle it/prioritize? (Shows time management.)
For more examples and great questions, don't hesitate to reach out to one of our staff members, we are always happy to help tailor interview questions to your culture and position.