Dennis' 7 Dees is currently seeking an Account Manager to become a member of our Residential Maintenance team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your people
skills, as this is heavily focused on customer relations and sales. You
will be responsible for providing solutions and enhancements to
client's landscapes, allowing you to demonstrate your estimating and
horticulture skills and abilities. The majority of your time will be
spent outside of the office meeting with clients.
What You'll Need:
- Strong knowledge of plants and horticulture care
- To be organized and followup with clients quickly
- Strong computer skills and ability to use our landscape software
- Outstanding communication skills, as you'll spend the majority of your time meeting, talking, texting and emailing with clients.
- Excellent listening skills to understand client's thoughts, problems, and concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years field experience in landscape maintenance as a Foreman or above
- Project management experience
- Ideally have a background in landscape installation as well as maintenance
- Driver's license and ability to meet company guidelines for driver eligibility
Base compensation is between $50,000 and $70,000 per year, plus commission.
7 Dees is a local, family-owned and operated business serving the
residential and commercial landscaping and gardening needs of Oregon and
southwest Washington since 1956. Our
benefits include competitive wages, weekly paychecks, affordable health
insurance, paid time off and holidays, on-the-job training, tuition
reimbursement, a 401K plan with company match, employee discounts, and
substantial opportunities for professional growth within the company.