Headquartered in Camarillo, California.
The Administrative Specialist - Sales position is based in Camarillo. The company currently serves all of California
and select parts of Nevada.
serve landscape professionals throughout California with the highest quality
materials needed to build great landscapes at quality homes and commercial
sites. Our materials are sold to some of
the most prestigious locations in California; including the Natural History
Museum, The Biltmore Hotel of Santa Barbara, the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa, the Leland
Stanford Governor’s Mansion in Sacramento, and Disneyland, as well as hundreds
of other top quality building projects.
deliver beautiful plant material and other landscape supplies directly to the
job site. We are a technology-driven
company that uses the latest in computer and communications technology to
deliver on our trucks material from over 500 different growers frequently in
less than 24 hours from receipt of order.
more at www.bamboopipeline.com
directly to the Vice President, Sales.
Account Specialists manage our customer relationships; including quoting,
ordering and customer inquiries. All
team members are afforded the most leading edge technology tools currently
employed in the industry. While
proactive selling is important, very little cold calling is a part of the job
of Account Specialist.
• Work with other Account Specialists and
Company leadership to insure consistency and continuity of relationships
• Qualify all incoming customer inquiries
• Process all customer requests (orders,
RFQ’s, specifications, photos, etc.) to exceed customer expectations
• Follow-up on quotes in a timely manner.
• Make proactive telephone calls and cultivate
• Execute supporting administrative functions
and help handle incoming phone activity.
• Assume and carry out other related
responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President, Sales.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
• High attention to detail and strong organization skills
• Strong aptitude for communication
• Solid verbal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment
• Proven PC skills; strong aptitude to leverage capabilities in a technology-driven environment.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
• Prior knowledge of or experience working
with plants and nursery materials.
• Experience working with enterprise software
• Experience working in a wholesale
Note: Bamboo Pipeline incorporates an intensive
training to build plant identification and naming capabilities in successful
candidates for this position.
plus performance-based compensation is very competitive and will depend on
experience and qualifications. In addition,
the company provides comprehensive medical benefits, paid personal days and
holidays, a 401K plan, and a quarterly sales growth bonus program.