Cavicchio Greenhouses is a fourth-generation New England farm working more than 250 acres in Sudbury and growing facilities in Leominster and Lancaster. As a horticultural grower and landscape distributor, we cultivate and supply an extensive variety of annuals and perennials, nursery stock, stone, masonry and landscape materials. With a hard earned reputation for service, quality, selection and sustainability, we work with professionals and garden centers throughout the area to keep our region beautiful.
What’s it like to work at Cavicchio’s? Far from Ordinary.
Our work environment is rewarding, challenging, and tech-savvy. We are diverse, use golf carts to get around, and have a casual dress code. Our office is a farmhouse, and our workspace extends from our state-of-the-art greenhouses to the fields outside. We work hard to deliver exceptional service to our customers in our three wholesale areas: the Pickup Area Greenhouse, Landscape Barn and Stone Yard, and our Nursery at Lincoln Road. We encourage forward thinking and cultivate career growth. Let's grow together.
- Run required reports for Buyer using Sage-MAS 500
- Forecast inventory needs based on historic data
- Accurately create Purchase Orders
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside Buyer to ensure correct purchasing and cost of products from vendors
- Work with all departments companywide based on customer needs
- Audit/resolve any inventory/receiving issues
- Inventory accuracy
- Creating, maintaining item specific information (codes, descriptions etc.)