Sam Bridge Nursery & Greenhouses, LLC
Job Title: Assistant Nursery Manager
you enjoy being outdoors? Are you passionate about helping others?
Are you looking to continue to learn and develop your skills? Would you
like to work in a colorful, dynamic, fast paced environment?
the heart of what we do and believe, is that plants enhance our lives
and we want to collaborate with our customers to ensure they are
receiving the absolute best service. We pride ourselves on quality:
quality in the plants we grow, quality in the products we sell, quality
in the services we offer and most importantly, quality in the employees
we ask to be a part of our family.
How will I make a difference?
- The backbone to a beautiful landscape are the trees and shrubs that are placed within it. Using your expert knowledge to guide customers to the proper plant material for each unique environment. You will also help receive, price and maintain our nusery stock with our team to ensure the best quality plants are always available. .
- Continuing to develop your skills through your peers and their combined decades of experience as well as through outside resources.
- Using creativity and innovation to help maintain the overall appearance of not only the space we work in and plants we work with, but the brand as a whole.
What abilities must I bring to the garden to be considered?
- A self-starter attitude who wants to be a part of a team-oriented environment
- Strong knowledge of trees and shrubs that can be used to help bring a customer’s vision to life.
- A passion for sales and the ability to encompass a diverse range of products and services.
- You should be a people person.
What will set me apart from other candidates?
- Experience working with high-end clientele in the Fairfield and Westchester Counties.
- Prior sales experience in a retail environment and/or a wholesale nursery.
We have been a staple of the Greenwich community for over 85 years and are ranked as a Top 50 Garden Center
nationally. We pride ourselves on providing a unique and engaging
employment opportunity for those who we ask to join our team. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For more information about
our company please visit us on the web.
Where to apply and find more details on the job:
Send your resume to email@example.com and please reference the position which you are interested in.