OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE TEAM! LONG TERM CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT WITH THIS FAMILY OWNED HOME AND GARDEN CENTER IN THE NORTHERN SUBURBS OF CHICAGO.
(Use your grocery management or hospitality management experience to move to a new, dynamic industry!)
In this role you will support the Store Manager and be an integral part of the management team.
You'll manage the Floor and the daily operations that make this retail garden center what it is know for today; outstanding people and outstanding customers.
A few key responsibilities include:
1. Driving sales and mentoring others to do so as well.
2. Use your horticulture knowledge and operations knowledge to manage the "floor."
3. Open and close the store.
4. Assume store manager responsibilities on the Store Manager’s days off.
5. Oversee and manage inventory and merchandising.
6. Assist buyers with ordering and product inventory.