Why SLS Landscape Design & Development?
Here at SLS Landscape we look for the best employees we can find. We look for more than just exceptional skills and talent, and even beyond you giving quality service to your clients. We want you because if you are skilled, talented and give great, quality service, that means you have a superior work ethic and you take pride in your work. This is the base of a successful career! Working …anywhere, not just here shouldn’t be “just a job”. It should be a position that you have chosen because you enjoy it. A “job” that you are skilled in and a company you can grow with. SLS cares about the success of each individual employee and we WANT you to be the best you can be, provide for your family and attain the lifestyle you choose.
Who we are interested in hiring:
SLS Landscape is looking for a Business Developer to generate leads and sales for both residential and commercial Landscape Maintenance and Landscape Design & Build. SLS has a high-end clientele, so we are looking for someone polished and professional that has a history working in the landscaping field. Knowledge with hardscape projects, design, landscape blueprints, plants and maintenance are a must. This position is flexible in terms of hours, which can be anywhere between 20 hours a week to 40 hours a week, we are open for the right person. This position would be fantastic for someone wanting to change focus from business ownership or a management position.
Self-motivated, excellent communication, follow through, setting client expectations and hustle are all ideal skills for the candidate we are searching for. As is a love for the industry and outdoor living.
Compensation/Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with skills and experience and is hourly plus commission.
- Certifications and/or Licenses in industry related fields such as: Horticulturist, ICPI, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience; preferably in landscape related field
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Ability to structure and prioritize your day with team meetings, client meetings and field visits
- Work closely with Managers on projects so that client’s expectations are met, and projects are completed to satisfaction
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Events and more!