Atlas Organics is seeking individuals who are driven, innovative thinkers, with a startup mentality for our Sales Representative role in Salinas, CA! We offer stability and independence to our employees along with competitive pay and benefits. Hiring immediately! Contact now to schedule your phone screen.
About Us: Atlas Organics is a developer and operator of compost facilities in the continental United States. We operate facilities in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, California, Oregon and Washington. Our facilities recycle organic waste streams, turning them into a valuable soil amendment to promote sustainable regional agriculture and landscaping.
As a result of quick growth and success, Atlas Organics is now looking to hire a Business Development Representative, earning 60-71k PLUS commission! This position would be a HYBRID remote and in office position in Salinas, CA.
The purpose of our Business Development Representative role is to acquire new business, service existing accounts, and maintain active market knowledge and market share. Achieve targeted sales profitability.
Benefits: Each eligible employee receives a competitive compensation package including
- Paid vacation, Holidays, Personal Days
- Ability to meet Sales goals
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of soil amendment market preferred not required
- Effective presentation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong negotiation skills
- Efficient time-management
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Operations or transportation experience
- Selling products and contractual services
- Drive new account acquisitions
- Service existing accounts
- Customer relationship management
- Adherence to sales systems
- Submit activity and results reports, daily call reports, weekly work plans, and territory analyses.
- Utilizing CRM Software Daily
- Gather testimonials and product data from customers
- Manage group presentations
- Contribute to team effort by effectively working with site operations team to coordinate sales needs with the operations on site
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Atlas Organics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pay: $60,000.00 - $71,000.00 per year PLUS COMMISSIONS