A growing Landscape company in the Northeast suburbs is seeking a Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Major objectives to be accomplished:
- Develop objectives, strategies, and tactics to improve upon existing company performance and provide growth and leadership in the asphalt and concrete paving repairs, parking/garage repairs, and new construction in the commercial real estate marketplace.
- Review current staff and make necessary adjustments in order to accomplish the above stated objective.
- Improve upon existing estimating procedures in order to provide the sales team with consistent, winning bids for work that meets margin objectives.
- Network with high value clients to give direct line of communication with upper management.
- Monitor and adjust operating procedures to ensure optimal return on investment to owners, employees, and clients.
Responsibilities and essential task activities:
- Oversee Multi branch Operations Managers, and Office/Administrative Staff to make sure optimal scheduling, hiring/firing, reviews, discipline, and incentives for all branch employees are achieved.
- Budget and allocate capital resources for highest ROI.
- Sales to high net value commercial clients.
- Work with Shop and Facility Manager for optimal space usage and cost and equipment performance.
- Ensure administration on the branch level and all correspondence with parent company is accurate and consistent.
- Report to the CEO of the parent company in order to monitor and insure performance standards are met and exceeded.
Please include salary requirements when applying for the role.
Health/Dental/Life/Short-Term Dis./Vision/401(k)/Paid Time Off