The Greenery Inc is currently seeking candidates to join our Employee-Owner team as a Branch Manager – Greenville SC Commercial Maintenance
The Greenery is looking for a strong individual who is motivated by a quick pace and precise execution of time sensitive projects, someone who leads by example and manages by teaching. A great communicator and independent thinker. Someone who would love to experience life in beautiful Greenville, SC. Greenville is a special place; a cool city that is bursting with energy and opportunities.
The Greenery has been providing professional landscape installation and maintenance services since1973. Our focus on our people and Our commitment to providing the highest-quality customer service has helped The Greenery grow into one of the largest and most highly respected landscaping companies in the Southeast.
Employee ownership distinguishes us from our competitors and fosters an environment that draws some of the best people in the industry to our company. If you would like to work in an energetic & customer-friendly environment on prestigious landscape projects, then we would like to talk with you.
The Greenery emphasizes safety, job specific training and professional skill development to help you reach your career goals.
What you'll do: The Branch Manager will be responsible for the success of the business unit including business development, account management, people development and operational excellence
Overall responsibilities include:
- Monitor branch safety record and implement methods to improve safe workplace practices.
- Monitor and guide Account Managers as they manage our client relationships.
- Develop long-term relationships and communicate on a regular basis with our valued clients
- Manage Operations and Production teams to guarantee: Safety, Quality and Productivity in the field.
- Develop long and short-term strategic business planning for your branch. Performance of financial and accounting tasks.
- Develop annual budgets.
- Work to accurately track branch performance.
- Ensure billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all contracts are executed correctly.
- Ensure proper use and care of all branch assets.
- Competitive salary
- ESOP participation
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
The Greenery, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.