Commercial Landscape Sales/Business Development
Positions Available In: Austin/San Antonio Markets
Garden Design, Inc. is seeking an energetic Commercial Landscape Sales/Business Development Associate to join our employee-owned team. This position requires you to grow our commercial landscape contracting business, manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and are a trusted adviser to our commercial contractors and developers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain professional relationships with decision makers.
- Work with prospective customers develop value based solutions.
- Connect with existing and past clients to reconnect for new opportunities
- Build and maintain professional relationships with decision makers
- Work at a fast pace environment
- Communicate proactively with decision makers and influencers in multiple market sectors from multi family, industrial, office, retail, etc.
- Have a plan and execute daily reporting contacts to manager
- Work with Project Managers to hand off projects to production
Garden Design Offers:
Competitive Compensation Package
Employee Ownership(100% ESOP)
Paid Sick & Vacation
Profit Sharing Program
Health and Dental Insurance
About Garden Design, Inc.:
Garden Design, Inc. is a full-service landscape and outdoor living company in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Founded in 1993 in Dallas, Texas, Garden Design has been transforming residential and commercial landscapes and outdoor living areas with our passionate and award-winning group of landscape designers, landscape and construction professionals.
Garden Design is 100% Employee-Owned. The Garden Design Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is an employee benefit which provides company stock exclusively to associates of the Garden Design.For more information on Garden Design, Inc., visit GardenDesignLandscaping.com
Submit the following information to HR@GardenDesignLandscaping.com
Email Subject: Commercial Landscape Sales/Business Development
Resume with complete job history - Explain any gaps in employment.