Hamilton Land Services is dedicated to the construction and maintenance of Atlanta's finest gardens. We specialize in large garden installation and detail-oriented small gardens in the mid-town area for high-end residential properties.
Hamilton is seeking individuals who want a career in landscape and want to grow and add to the success of our company. We have great benefits to offer those who wish to join our team!
· Competitive Pay
· Paid Training & Career Growth
· Medical Insurance
· AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays + Week of Christmas
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Paid Uniforms
· Employee Recognition Events
The Contract Administrator (CA) is the gatekeeper for Landscape Production and assists the Production Manager with efficient supplying, organizing, and tracking landscape installations. The successful candidate is a great communicator, places high expectations on performance, is adaptable and decisive in a dynamic environment.
IDEAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
· Experience in landscape architecture, horticulture and/or construction industry.
· Plant knowledge.
· Aspire Software experience a huge plus.
· English and Spanish speaking is a plus.
· Receive all sales packages from sales leaders / designers and review for completeness (contact information/signed contracts/deposits/etc.).
· Enter budget information and Job Notes.
· Production Tracking
· Work with Estimator to support purchasing functions including setting up material lists and placing final shipping orders.
· Review and update schedule each week with Landscape Production Manager.
· Order all softscape and hardscape materials and all miscellaneous items involved with any project using a P.O. System.
· Communicate with Field Managers daily to get an update on progress and ensure they have what they need for the coming day.
· Close Job Process: Review Closed Job Report each week with Landscape Production Manager. As jobs are closed, initiate Administrative close out process.
· Invoicing: Review job costs with Sales and determine if the original billing is still accurate or determine if any Change Orders were implemented during the job. Make any changes in final billing and route closed jobs to accounting for invoicing.
· Misc.- Work with Operations team to help facilitate the setup, delivery, and job close out of all landscape construction jobs.