1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Horticulture, or equivalent work experience in greenhouse production and/or research.
2. Holds or can obtain a pesticide applicators license.
3. Attention to detail and excellent follow-through are required.
4. Self-motivated with the desire to seek out opportunities to contribute to Ball Ingenuity’s success.
5. Proven ability to handle multiple responsibilities at one time and seeing them to completion as well as flexibility are required.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to work with all levels of an organization.
7. Ability to work with Word, Power Point, and Excel
8. Skilled in using Excel in analysis.
9. Some travel as needed to customers and rooting stations, 10%.
1. Ability to stand for period of time in the greenhouse when required.
2. Ability to lift 50 lbs.