Under the supervision of field foremen, additional workers qualified to add to our existing team will be engaged in hardscaping, irrigation, or grounds keeping activities such as sodding, mulching, planting, and maintaining ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, and lawns. Located in North Texas.
There’s always room to grow. Let’s strive for the best!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Residential landscape installation and maintenance, sodding and cultivating lawns, irrigation, or planting and pruning trees and shrubs.
- Follow operating procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety.
- On-time solid work history
- Sound judgment and a history of working well in a supervised team environment
- Attention to detail, high energy, and good learning skills
- Ability to work outdoors in any extreme environment
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 80 pounds
- Texas Driver’s License (preferred)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Card (required)
- Pass a drug test
- Pass a background check*
*All are welcome to apply. Eligibility for employment will be determined upon completion of the background check. Records will be assessed to see if eligibility criteria are met.
**Unique Landscaping is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.