Essential roles, responsibilities and activities
· Maintain phase 1 budget numbers based on job cost performance data
· Create and maintain Hardscapes Preliminary Pricing Cost support data
· Preliminary Pricing – Install
Use designer concept drawings/construction photos to perform take offs to produce preliminary estimate. Review with Designer/PM.
· Preliminary Pricing - Irrigation
Use designer concept drawings marked up by the irrigation Supervisor with zones and use a per zone price to produce preliminary irrigation estimates. Review with IRC/Designer/PM.
· Preliminary Pricing - Hardscapes
Use designer take offs to produce hardscape preliminary estimates using Hardscapes Preliminary Pricing Cost support data. Review with Designer/PM/BD.
· Contract Pricing -Residential Install
Perform take offs of designer planting plans, site visits, plant quotes, material quotes to produce contract install estimates. Review with INC/Designer/CS/PM.
· Contract Pricing – Residential
Use irrigation plans and irrigation material take offs by others to produce contract irrigation estimates. Review with IRC/Designer/CS/PM.
· Contract Pricing – Commercial Install/Irrigation
Use plans provided to produce contract install estimate. Coordinate with irrigation subcontractor for irrigation bid. Review estimates with Sales, Provide proposal to commercial entity.
· Maintain and update the weekly estimate status report, to include status and priority of all install and irrigation bids currently in work.
Possesses the values of Teamwork, Excellence, and Integrity.
Additional Notes: N/A
· RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED MAY BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME.