• 2+ years gardening experience, plant knowledge, and horticultural skills a must.
• Highly skilled in hand pruning of shrubs and small trees with perennial maintenance skills
• Container gardening experience
• Holiday decorating experience
• Professional work attire and clean personal appearance
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proactive, self-directed, ability to problem solve
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in inclement weather (Heat, humidity, rain, snow, cold)
• Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50lbs of material (ground level and up/down staircases)
• MA driver’s license with an excellent driving record. Comfortability of city driving preferred
• Possess a positive forward outlook, collaborative team driven work ethic and celebrating accomplishments
• Have fun bringing beauty into the world.