Summary: Generate landscape sales in conjunction with driving flower garden sales by working with all Marders Landscape and Property Care Account Managers. Cultivate interior decorators and landscape architects. Cross sell all Marders products and services.
· Ensure our flower garden presentations and designs are superior and meet the standards of the LS/PC Account managers and all of the departments you collaborate with as the high company standards are critical to meet.
· Ensure all protocols and procedures are followed including conference reports.
· Ensure directives, layouts and your own preparedness as this is critical to profitable completion and happy customers.
· Meet your sales goals on a monthly basis and understand production challenges to anticipate delays and errors.
· Ensure focus on communication and protocols for “buyers” by being proactive, avoiding “last minute” crisis scenarios.
· Focus on inventory levels as much as possible to sell what we “already have.”
· Network and be on the lookout for opportunities for the company and identify these in sales meetings.
· Voice breakdowns of any kind immediately so we can address timely.
· Represent Marders at lectures and other horticulture events whenever possible.
· Ensure sense of urgency with all customer requests/customer issues directed to you.
· Ensure whatever is sold by you is always in the best interest of the customer.
· Responsible to spot talent and help build strong, effective, motivated, happy, productive crews, acting as a mentor and a leader.
· Be on the lookout for potential new recruits that could help the company meet our challenges.