Full-Time Horticulturalist Position
Cotswold Gardens, Inc. is an established high-end residential landscape & design company serving Chester & Delaware Counties in Pennsylvania and Greater Wilmington area in Delaware.
Your Job Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Professionally lead crew to install projects in a high quality manner.
- Communicate with clients & coworkers.
- Communicate progress & needs of projects to project manager.
- Complete paperwork pertaining to jobs accurately and in a timely manner.
We will need you to have the following Qualifications:
- Experience installing plant material and maintaining gardens.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with the ability to drive larger trucks.
- Experience managing a crew and following a schedule.
- Strong plant identification and horticultural and pruning experience.
- Must be physically fit and will be expected to perform labor tasks while leading crews.
-Paid vacation, Paid holidays, 401K, Salary commensurate with experience.
To learn more about Cotswold Gardens, Inc. please visit www.cotswoldgardensinc.com
Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity. We hope to receive your resume to review. You may also call 610-345-1076 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.