We love gardens and taking care of them is one of our specialties. The Enhancement Crew Leader (Garden Care) is passionate about flowers and shrubs and will lead our Enhancement Crew members to properly cultivate, prune, coax, weed, and ensure that our clients’ flowering shrubs, perennials and annuals all are given the chance to express their full beauty.
In this role you would be pruning, planting, transplanting, mulching, edging, and more. You must have some leadership experience, as well as experience in this field and will be leading at least one crew member.
This position is full-time, with competitive pay and benefits for eligible employees that includes health care insurance, paid vacation days, team events and more!
- Knowledge and skills within landscaping, horticulture, fine gardening, irrigation, safe work practices, skilled with equipment and tools, and basic computer skills
- Knowledge and skills with shrub and ornamental tree pruning required
- Career minded individuals with a Passion for the Green industry and our Environment
- Understanding of landscape plans, design and project management
are required pasting
- Horticulturist Certification is a bonus!
- Ability to build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members and customers
- Ability to operate power equipment safely and effectively
- Valid Driver’s License
Other characteristics we look for in employees:
- An Optimistic Attitude – we all have good days and bad days. We are looking for team members that can still give a smile, tell a joke and enjoy their workday even when Dunkin’s screwed up your coffee that morning.
- Desire to learn new skills – we want you to enjoy your job, utilize your existing skills and improve in areas you are interested in.
- Proactive/Problem Solver – knowing how to navigate a tricky situation and giving a client the best service possible often requires one to make decisions in the moment. Having this innate ability is a benefit to all.
- Listen – Listening is a skill we all struggle with on occasion, but is crucial to effective communication between you, your fellow employees, and clients. Knowing how to sit back, listen and apply what you have heard is a talent to be proud of!
- Sense of Humor – In our opinion, laughing is part of the recipe needed to love your job. We are not looking for comedians, you don’t have to tell any jokes, you could even be an introvert. We just want you to enjoy coming to work every day (well, maybe not every day, sometimes Monday’s are rough ;)) and to us that includes some laughter throughout the day!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Events
- Uniforms, Snacks, Beverages and more!
*For eligible employees
The STARTING pay range for this position is $22 p/h to $26 p/h. and a $250 HIRING BONUS! Compensation is dependent on experience and qualifications. Please message us here, or call 978-948-7701