Do you have a few years of professional gardening experience under your belt? Come join our team of fine gardeners! Take sole responsibility for small sites or be part of a crew at larger sites. Full or part-time position.
Employment at Pumpkin Brook Organic Gardening, Inc.
Pumpkin Brook is an established company offering skilled garden maintenance, plant health care, and plant installation services. Loyal client base along Rt. 2 from Harvard to Lexington.
Employment Benefits include:
· Competitive Hourly Rates
· State-of-the-art organic practices
· Friendly, committed community of co-workers
· Optional Saturday and overtime work
· Long season of employment, April thru November -train now and secure your spot for next Spring! Will work around class schedules, "Mom" schedules, other work schedules.
· Mileage reimbursement between job sites
· Educational opportunities in field of organic land care
· Simple IRA retirement plan participation after one year
· Advancement possibilities
· Quality reputation with solid client base
· Non-smoking environment
8-hour crew workday, Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required.