Articles & Videos
Grounds Maintenance Supervisor - Orlando, FL
p.o. box 3028
Orlando, FL 32802
Grounds Management Jobs
Landscape Management Jobs
Application Closing Date
From $37,725 To $43,384
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Valencia College is now hiring a Grounds Maintenance Supervisor. The Grounds Maintenance Supervisor, reports directly to the Managing Director of Grounds, oversees both campus landscape and hardscape maintenance utilizing both in-house and contracted services, as well as the Fleet Maintenance activities carried out by the on-site mechanics.
Please visit our career site for more information about this position.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
• Free medical and dental benefits
• Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
• Florida retirement membership
• YMCA membership benefits
• Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a minimum 7 years’ experience, with minimum 3 years’ experience scheduling/supervising a grounds maintenance team, or a combination of education and experience. Experience overseeing mechanics and Fleet/2-cycle maintenance utilizing in-house and contracted vendors.
• Have a high school diploma or GED required. Minimum AA degree from a college or trade school in horticulture or closely related field preferred.
• Have a Florida Drivers’ License or ability to acquire within 60 days of hire (required).
• Have a Chemical Applicators License from the State of Florida (required).
• Have knowledge of Central Florida native/ornamental landscape design, installation and maintenance and the equipment needed to accomplish these tasks.
• Have Microsoft Office software and computer operated irrigation system software (required).
Location: West Campus - Orlando, FL 32811
Closing Date: Wednesday, February 21st, 2018 at 7:00pm EST
Orlando FL 32802
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved.