The Hardscape Crew Member is a critical part of the team who assists the Crew Leader, as directed, in completing outstanding projects to clients. Tasks may include clearing the site, removal of debris, hardscape installation, smooth out poured concrete, equipment service, and various other hand-on tasks related to the business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Proficiently operate various types of hand and power tools of all types.
- Load/ unload materials, machinery, and tools.
- Carefully follow all policies and best practices to ensure a safe work environment.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Required to work outdoors in all primary job functions.
- Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
Pay is based on experience and ability to drive