F & B Farms and Nursery – Woodburn, OR
We are a family owned greenhouse operation, delivering a diverse product mix of bedding plants, perennials, potted flowering, and organic herbs and vegetables to independent garden centers in the Pacific Northwest. We are committed to growing plants in a sustainable manner that takes in to account our people and the environment. We value good work habits and a supportive team. If you are interested in working in a challenging environment we want to hear from you. A competitive compensation package is offered. In addition, Oregon offers many recreational opportunities and beautiful scenery.
We are a medium sized, actively growing, operation. We are looking for a person to lead our growing team at our 6+ acre Woodburn site.
· Do you have strong technical skills with plants?
· Are you able to communicate and motivate your crew?
· Are you comfortable with technology for managing greenhouses and tracking technical information?
· 45 hours + per week (weekends during peak seasons)
· Strong commitment to your continuing education and involvement in professional organizations, including the opportunity for travel.
· Company Paid Health Coverage for employee
· 401 K Plan
· Paid Time off
· Compensation $65,000 to $85,000, depending on experience and qualifications