- Manage and oversee a portfolio of high end residential clientele, serving as the primary point of contact responsible for property stewardship, customer satisfaction and ultimately account renewal.
- Strengthen and foster customer relations with an emphasis on customer service.
- Timely responses to clients requests and inquires.
- Ability to identify opportunities to sell value added enhancement projects within portfolio.
- Organize and processing accurate paperwork consisting of crew timesheets, material receipts and subcontractor invoices.
- Maintain high standards of quality control from assigned crew
- Minimum of 3 years experience with estate care and customer service
- Excellent communication, organization & people skills
- Well versed with industry practices
- Ability to learn company software
- Team player with a willingness to learn as well as teach others
- A degree in a related field and or MCLP and MCH certifications are a plus