To thrive in this role, you'll need to:
1. Deliver Customer Service excellence.
2. Have the confidence to know it's ok to not have the answer! We can't know everything!
3. Be able to work weekends, at least either Saturday or Sunday. Both may be required March-May.
4. Stand on your feet for long periods of time, stock product etc.
5. Have decent analytical skills to work with the Dry Goods Buyer in what to order to ensure we are stocked with the right product at the right time.
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)k, PTO, and company paid for shirts, jackets, etc.
A feels like family atmosphere; you'll be surrounded by fellow plant nerds. We love what we do!
Apply ASAP, we'd like to have our next team member trained before the busy Spring season starts in 2019.
**This position can be either Full Time or Part Time, we have flexible scheduling**