• Degree in horticulture or related field preferred.
• Knowledge of weeds, pests and diseases preferred.
• Ability to plan, coordinate and supervise appropriate methods of pest control.
• Experience with operating spray equipment safely and efficiently.
• Currently licensed as, or able to obtain, an Oregon Private Applicators license.
• Familiar with Worker Protection Standards.
In addition to salary, this position provides medical benefits, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, disability insurance, 401K with matching employer contribution, 125 flex plan, a positive work environment. Salary DOQ.