Since 1968, Hively Landscapes has provided design, installation and maintenance services to discerning clientele in south central PA and northern MD. Our design and production staff take pride in offering design and maintenance solutions based on sound horticultural practices, backed by unparalleled customer service. We are searching for individuals who have chosen, or plan to make the landscaping industry their career.
Imagine taking care of beautiful landscapes every day. Taking time to prune, inspect for pests and pathogens, help plants thrive with regular feeding and occasional pest control, advising and planning the next steps to keep a lush garden healthy and vibrant for this season and beyond. If this sounds like fun, keep reading;
The Horticulturist/Fine Gardening position is a hands on, labor intensive position but it is also incredibly rewarding for the right individual. Our route based scheduled maintenance solutions offer peace of mind and value to our clients and our Horticulturist/Fine Gardening position is the face of this service. Travel from property to property executing the best horticultural practices to help our clients landscape thrive, year after year. Typically working alone or with one Team Member, you will spend your day executing the following tasks;
- inspection and care of annuals, perennials, ornamentals, shrubs and trees
- shrub and tree pruning (up to 12')
- general property maintenance
- periodic application of fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides (under Company license)
- provide detailed field reports to Account Managers, Sales Staff, Production Managers
- be a collaborative part of scheduled maintenance planning and execution
- daily use of mobile cloud-based software to track jobs, materials and tasks
- drive light duty truck/trailer
Hively offers competitive pay, comprehensive medical benefits including dental and vision, paid holidays and vacation, Company matched retirement savings plan, uniform allowance and educational opportunities and reimbursement. Our employees enjoy seasonal employment (March-December) with full-time compensation.