Greenway Property Services is a full-service landscape contracting company that provides landscaping services (including athletic field construction and lining) to schools, universities, municipalities, state agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are searching for a HR Manger/ Office Manager of this quickly growing company to organize and coordinate HR, administrative and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as an office manager/ HR Manager and be a self-starter and out-of-the-box thinker
- Provide functional HR support to managers and field staff, including job descriptions, performance management etc.
- Onboard new hires and maintain employee files
- Develop and conduct training on HR topics as needed
- Recruit non-exempt positions as needed
- Input hours and run weekly ADP Payroll. Process certified payrolls as required.
- Manage new Crew Mobile time keeping system in Aspire
- Maintain all HR/Employment policies, postings, and procedures for State of CT··
- Ensure company policies and procedures are in compliance with all legal, tax, OSHA, HR and payroll requirements
- Maintain follow-up system for employee medical cards and drivers’ licenses
- Coordinate all office requirements such as contractor coordination for repairs and maintenance, safety checklists, purchasing of supplies, and other duties as needed