Inside Sales Rep Job Description
We are hiring for a full time position for an energetic, self-starter to complete necessary data entry and support Inside Sales Staff with other daily functions.
- Courteous phone manner required. Assist receptionist and Office Administrator with answering the overflow of incoming calls. Provide customer assistance, direct calls to appropriate person.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Basic office procedures including alpha and numeric filing, use of copier and fax.
- Knowledge of computers. Familiarity Microsoft Office, e-mail.
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Basic math skills required.
- Ability to read and write in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Take orders over the phone and via the fax. Process all associated paperwork with accuracy.
- Must process paperwork according to established requirements.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Position requires daily communication with supervisor regarding customers and work flow.
- Ability to prioritize work. Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Multi-tasking necessary.
- Provide support functions to Supervisor in the areas of filing, typing, tagging, etc.
- Must be polite, friendly, tactful and well presented.
- Should be calm and patient.
- Must be a team player, be proactive
- Accuracy is a must.
- An excellent attendance record.
As a successful Inside Sales Specialist you will:
· Become familiar with PCF computers, programs and how to manipulate them to input data, enter orders, generate reports, etc.
· Become familiar with the plant and program selection we have to offer.
· Become familiar with and identify plants by botanical names and the individual quality of plant varieties we have to offer.
· Be able to identify quality and salability differences in plants. While this is not expected immediately, over time this skill should be mastered.
· Answer incoming phone calls if needed, answer inquiries personally, or guide the caller to the appropriate person.
· Become familiar with the sales territories and salesmen responsible for these territories
Maintain clean and safe work area. Other duties as required by supervisor.
· Growth potential within the company