Arborjet, a Green Industry leader [ZP1] in the development, manufacture and distribution of plant health care solutions is currently looking for a [ZP2] Technical Specialist & Inside Sales. A cornerstone position at Arborjet, the Technical Specialist & Inside Sales is the main contact with our customers nationwide. Supporting customer needs through technical phone support, webinars and hands on training, the specialist will use several tools to assist our customers. The specialist will also assist in returned material analysis and provide input into product development and customer programs. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Arboriculture or a related discipline and at least three years of experience working in arboriculture, horticulture landscape, agriculture or a related field. Arborjet offers a competitive salary and benefits including, matched 401k, health, and dental.
- Support customer questions concerning Arborjet products and business-related issues
- Answer phones and provide technical support to customers by phone, email, etc.
- Conduct and/or support training and webinars
- Support sales team campaign efforts
- Support with entering orders and complete invoicing transactions to close and bill orders
- Leverage reports and market data to help identify sales opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
The Technical Specialist & Inside Sales position requires a lot of customer contact, so a strong knowledge of arboriculture, pesticides, and application methods along with a high energy level and a desire to talk with customers is essential. The candidate must be detail oriented, organized, flexible, and have or rapidly develop a strong command of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, and Salesforce.
The Technical Specialist & Inside Sales must have strong oral and written communications skills with the ability to multi-task utilizing standard office equipment. He/She should be able to read, understand and train others about technical and non-technical documents as they relate to the company’s products, including but not limited to labels and SDS. This includes the ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
The Technical Specialist & Inside Sales needs to have prior green industry experience and an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. Must be able to work independently and with others.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service, sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to: HR@arborjet.com. Please NO PHONE CALLS.