Outdoor Environments Group, a leader in the design, construction, and maintenance of outdoor living spaces, is seeking a motivated, hard-working individual to join our growing team. Connect with something bigger and make an impact on those we serve. Contribute to something truly great through imagining, creating, nurturing, and supporting the development of exceptional outdoor spaces.
The Irrigation & Lighting Service Technician will perform routine maintenance checks for current irrigation and landscape lighting clientele. Checks will include, but not limited to, monitoring plant health, adjusting nozzles and Lighting, system performance, troubleshooting, spring start-ups, and winterizing irrigation systems. Systems will include multi-wire and 2-wire systems.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Install control panels, rain sensors, valves, & nozzles
- Program Control Panel
- Monitor and test new installations
- Operation of overall irrigation system
- Assist Project Manager with all phases of daily tasks as directed to ensure 100% on time delivery of all contracted work.
- Support crew by contributing to constant attention to detail, cleanliness of job sites, and preventive maintenance of all equipment.
- Perform physical field and yard work; load and unload vehicles at pickup and delivery.
- Work safely in a team environment to produce high quality landscapes.
- Execute repair work with little to 0 footprint left over
- High attention to detail