Are you tired of working unreliable landscaping jobs? Are you ready for a CAREER in the green industry? Take the first step toward your future and apply for an open position at Hydroscapes today!
Hydroscapes, www.HydroscapesPA.com, is a leading irrigation, landscape lighting & custom drainage contractor, located in Pottstown, PA.
Service Technicians provide exemplary ongoing care and maintenance for residential and commercial irrigation and landscape lighting systems. Service Technicians are the face of our Service Department, offering a consistently friendly, professional, and knowledgeable experience at every appointment. A successful Service Technician uses their experience and creative problem solving abilities to troubleshoot and resolve both technical and logistical events each day.
This individual is based out of our Pottstown office, but may be able to dispatch to job sites remotely. This position is full time, with hours varying by season, averaging 40 April 1st through December 1st. A Service Technician reports directly to Hydroscapes’ Operations Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Follow assigned schedules
· Perform complete and accurate work on each job site
· Identify in-field sales opportunities and provide written estimates
· Follow expected communication procedures with customers and the Service Team
· Act professionally in all communications, while driving, and while on job sites
· Adhere to expected Service procedures
· Provide exemplary customer service
· Uphold all quality and workmanship standards
· Organizational skills
· Systematic thinker
· Team player
· Technical and mechanical skills
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Strong devotion to quality control
Other Open Positions at Hydroscapes:
- Installation Technician
- Crew Leader
- Production Manager
- Residential Sales Representative