We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Irrigation Technician servicing high end residential and commercial landscape properties. An industry leading water wise company, Lifescape Colorado is a full-service landscape architecture, design, construction, and maintenance firm located in Denver, Colorado. You will hold a key position with the company installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and monitoring all aspects of computerized, centralized, and large-scale irrigation systems.
What you’ll do:
· Improve irrigation systems by accurately and timely completing work order repairs
· Install and test irrigation systems for proper functioning of valves and timers
· Conduct routine maintenance checks and Identify repairs as needed
· Perform irrigation startups, service calls, and winterizations
· Troubleshoot low voltage lighting and water feature issues as needed
· Maintain predetermined levels of inventory in service vehicle while being neat and orderly for professional appearance
· Maintain 24-hour on call status during snow season
· Report updates after each site visit
· Record concise and pertinent information in the notes section of each site ticket
· Special duties and projects assigned as needed
- Organized –You possess the ability to handle multiple priorities at once and can keep a clean workspace.
- Independent – You can work with a team, but also on your own. You are comfortable with tackling daily tasks with minimal supervision.
- Problem Solver – You are motivated to solve problems and puzzles that stump most people. You take gratification in getting there first.
Annual salary starting at: $45,000 - $75,000 plus OT
Lifescape Colorado offers the following benefits for this position:
· Paid a weekly salary and eligible for OT pay
· Paid Sick Leave and Paid Time Off
· 401(k) with a 4% employer match
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Employer Contributions to HSA Account
· Supplemental and Pet Insurance
· Shift differential pay for snow/weekend work Quarterly bonus program