Articles & Videos
Landscape Construction and Maintenance Forepersons - LITTLETON, CO
DESIGNS BY SUNDOWN
6875 S SANTA FE DRIVE
LITTLETON, CO 80120
Landscape Construction Jobs
From $16.00 To $25.00
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not have LANDSCAPE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Want to join a continuously growing, award-winning and advancing company? Designs by Sundown is the leading residential landscape design, construction and maintenance firm in the Front Range is in need of Landscape Construction and Maintenance Foremen. We are looking for hard working, energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in being a part of a company that is determined to make life more enjoyable for their clients and employees. Be a part of a team that doesn't need to follow trends, because trends follow us!
You will be expected to perform the following duties in your position as a Construction or Maintenance Foreperson:
1. Oversee lead man and crews responsibilities and duties.
2. Coordinate with Project or Client Manager on budget, labor hours and production schedules.
3. Be responsible for all time sheets, delivery/pick tickets and equipment reports.
4. Communicate to Project or Client Manager immediately on accidents or damage.
5. Oversee crews regarding safety and OSHA regulations. Hold weekly safety meetings.
6. Maintain discipline, morale and a sense of urgency among employees.
1. Be responsible for project/property construction or maintenance and assure jobs are on budget.
2. Coordinate with Project or Client Manager to review all personnel, materials, equipment needs and scheduling.
3. Communicate any General Contractor or Client information or issues to Project or Client Manager.
4. Be responsible to resolve and communicate any field related changes or procedures to Project or Client Manager.
5. Monitor equipment use and maintenance.
6. Ensure all materials, equipment, tools, etc. are stored neatly and secure throughout the day and at the end of the day before leaving the job.
1. You will be responsible for the quality and quantity of work your team produces.
2. Provide on-the-job training for those on your team. Ensure company standards are followed.
3. Ensure safety policies/procedures are followed on the job at all times (hats, vests, medical
provider locations, accident reporting, etc.).
4. Ensure you and your employees are working and performing within company policy and procedures.
High School diploma, college degree and/or industry certification.
Five years experience in all types/phases of landscape construction or maintenance.
The ability to read, understand and implement landscape design plans.
Three years of crew management experience.
Must possess a valid Colorado Drivers License and clean MVR.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Basic reasoning and time management abilities to coordinate effective completion of tasks.
The ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
Bilingual communication a plus.
Benefits: Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, 401k, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Company Vehicle and Cell Phone Provided.
DESIGNS BY SUNDOWN
LITTLETON CO 80120
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved.