Articles & Videos
Landscape Construction Project Manager - LITTLETON, CO
DESIGNS BY SUNDOWN
6875 S SANTA FE DRIVE
LITTLETON, CO 80120
Landscape Management Jobs
From $65,000 To $85,000
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Want to join a continuously growing, award-winning and advancing company? Designs By Sundown is the leading residential landscape design, construction and maintenance firm in the Denver and Front Range is in need of a full-time Landscape Construction Project Manager. We are looking for hard working, energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in being a part of a company that is determined to make life more enjoyable for their clients and employees. Be a part of a team that doesn't need to follow trends, because trends follow us!
As a Project Manager, you will be dedicated to understanding our culture and business processes to meet our clients' needs. He/she will represent Designs By Sundown at the client site, seeing that it is completed successfully. Excellent management skills are a must to coordinate with the entire team along with our clients to ensure exceptional service. The Project Manager needs to be comfortable working on multiple projects at any given time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing resources, timeline, scope and customer expectations
• Coordinating with Construction Manager to review projects and budgets
• Supervise and coordinate with construction foreman and their crews on project budget, schedules, manpower, materials, equipment and sub-contractors
• Manage change requests, determine impact, and negotiate changes to project scope
• Work with Designer and/or Construction Manager to resolve job challenges that may arise.
• Collect equipment reports and summarize equipment usage.
• Communicates with estimator regarding field production rates.
• Coordinates with Construction Manager, Designer and Foremen on extra work and change order proposals to modify budgets and schedules.
• Monitor construction progress and manage labor daily.
• Know and understand when change orders are necessary.
• Analyze job progress at any time during construction.
• Constant and ongoing training of all personnel.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years' experience in Project Management and/or consulting experience
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills
• Basic reasoning and time management abilities to coordinate effective completion of tasks
• Very good presentation and negotiating skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as exemplary interpersonal skills
• Must possess a valid Colorado Driver's License and clean MVR
• Bilingual communication a plus
• Salary position
• Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance - option for employees and family
• Flexible PTO and Vacation days
• Matching 401k retirement plan
• Company vehicle and phone
• Monthly allowance towards gym membership - or let your funds accrue and buy your annual ski pass!
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
DESIGNS BY SUNDOWN
LITTLETON CO 80120
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved.