We have many great opportunities - with great benefits - and great pay. You worked hard - let that hard work pay off!
Greener Group is a family owned and operated large-site excavation and landscaping company that originally opened its doors to commercial and residential customers in 1990. Thanks to the continued loyalty of our clients, we have expanded the business to 6 divisions, providing a full range of services including:
- Landscape Construction
- Outside Maintenance
- Landscape Management
- Snow Management
We are located at 123 Bolt Street in Lowell, Massachusetts, housed in a state-of-the-art 33,000 square foot facility on four acres. Our headquarters has 6,000 square-feet of office space, a warehouse, inventory control center, full-time vehicle and equipment service, garage bays, car wash, full-service gas and diesel station and a nursery/bulk materials center. Additionally, we have a Training Center where we require our employees to participate in ongoing safety training in various fields of our industry.
Our office is staffed with estimators, project managers, accounting, costing, and a business development team.
Greener Group's Landscape Construction Division specializes in new housing community developments. Construction Teams may include 10-15 members. We work with well-maintained, late-model vehicles and newer equipment.
Greener Group is looking for Landscape Construction Team Members at all of these levels:
Landscape Construction responsibilities (all members)
- Crew Member - Landscape construction experience is a plus, but we will train the right individuals
- Machine Operator - Must have a 2A license and 3-5 years' experience operating a machine in the landscape construction industry
- Crew Leader - Must have 3-5 years Supervisory experience in the landscape construction industry.
- Foreman - Must have 7+ years of experience managing landscape construction crews. Knowledge of plant material required and ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Perform general landscape duties including planting, raking, sod installation, mulching, edging, hydroseeding, drainage systems, erosion controls
Greener Group's primary benefits include: healthcare (medical and dental), voluntary vision care, and a 401k retirement plan.