JLS CAREER OPPORTUNITY - Landscape Designer / Sales
John's Landscape Service Inc. is looking for a dedicated and responsible individual to fill a Landscape Designer / Sales position. We specialize in landscape design, installation and maintenance. Please visit our website for more information, www.johnslandscape.com.
· Design and sell landscape design and construction projects to residential and commercial clients.
· Supervise and coordinate landscape and hardscape installation projects with crew foreman.
· Ensure that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits.
· 3-5 years minimum practical experience at a landscape company
· 2 years minimum experience in landscape design & sales
· On site management a plus and field experience necessary
· Landscape Design and/or Horticulture degree or equivalent experience preferred; certifications a plus
· Strong design and critical thinking abilities
· Advanced plant knowledge necessary (trees, shrubs and perennials)
· Strong experience in landscape design using designing software (Dynascape)
· Ability to prepare proposals, contracts, estimates & designs
· Ability to calculate budgets, labor & material costs
· Computer skills (i.e. excel, word, outlook and Adobe creative suite)
· Ability to cooperate and work effectively with landscape team and other inter-company employees
· Ability to solve problems and achieve company goals
· Ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and take action
· Ability to set up a plant and/or hardscape installation
· Excellent customer service skills
· A strong work ethic and organizational skills
· A good sense of humor and a flexible personality
What JLS offers:
· Competitive salary
· Health Care Benefits
· 401K plan
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.