GROW YOUR CAREER WITH OUR TEAM! Mariani Enterprises, LLC is currently looking for a talented Landscape Designer to join our team. If you are interested in being part of our creative Landscape Architecture team at our Westmont, IL location, we would love to hear from you! Please include your work samples (must be less than 10 MB).
ABOUT MARIANI ENTERPRISES, LLC:
Mariani Enterprises, LLC has built its business across more than 60 years and three generations, establishing itself as the industry leader in residential landscape. Headquartered in Lake Bluff, Illinois, Mariani’s reputation for impeccable design creativity, build excellence and high touch service puts them in their own category. Their work grows out of their mission--to create and maintain unique, quality environments for the benefit of their clients and community. The results include long-standing, multi-generational client relationships, career development opportunities across all disciplines, best of class certifications (ISO 9001) and industry accolades (NALP, ASLA, ILCA, PLN, LUXE RED, etc), and exponential market growth now happening nationwide. Add in Mariani’s exceptional work culture and their growth potential is unsurpassed.
This position collaborates with the Design Directors in preparing quality landscape designs, construction documents, estimates and proposals for presentation to clients. This position interacts with the design and sales staff on a regular basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work in a team environment, collaborating to prepare creative, high-end design solutions.
- Communicate design input, challenge team members with constructive feedback to elevate the designs.
- Perform site survey, inventory, and analysis to evaluate existing conditions and design opportunities.
- Collaborate to develop design solutions using both hand and computer graphics with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-UP, Lumion and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with Mariani associates and clients on a consistent basis.
- Develop ability to gain construction detail knowledge to develop attention to detail skills.
- Attend client meetings and planting layouts as necessary with Design Directors.
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform duties wherever volume deems it necessary.
- Develop ability to deliver quality results under tight deadlines.
- Learn to use, with success and accuracy, the company software (ASSET) and systems for estimating and designing.
- Develop ability to problem solve and collaborate with Project Managers and Production Coordinators through design process.
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and continuing education.
- Demonstrate accountability for work being performed and completed on schedule.