West Grove, PA 19390
Great opportunity with an established, environmentally sensitive Residential Landscape Design/Build firm.
• Collaborate with owners of the firm to develop landscape base plans & designs.
• Estimating projects, design work and preparing proposals for presentation.
• Meet clients & represent the firm professionally.
• Facilitate projects by supporting the project managers with scheduling, acquiring and coordinating materials and subcontractors for installations.
• Responsible for plant material procurement of all jobs in a timely and cost effective manner while fostering relationships with growers.
• Solid understanding of plant material, hardscape design and construction practice.
• Computer skills, CAD, able to read plans, prepare take-offs and layout planting beds, trees, hardscaping and grading.
• Friendly, professional attitude. Good communication and people skills. Ability to work independently and work with a team.
• Paid vacation, Paid holidays, 401K, Salary commensurate with experience.
To learn more about Cotswold Gardens, Inc. please visit www.cotswoldgardensinc.com
Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity. We hope to receive your resume to review. You may also call 610-345-1076 or email resume to email@example.com