Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson is a dynamic, 100% employee-owned consulting firm of more than 1,600 professionals that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, architecture, information technology, and related services to public agencies and private clients throughout the United States. JMT, currently ranked #54 in Engineering News-Record’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms.
JMT is seeking a Landscape Inspector to join our team. The successful candidate must have 3 years of experience in horticulture, pesticide application, vegetation management, turf management and/or supervision of construction and landscape installations. The area of responsibility will primarily take place in locations within Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary’s Counties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and perform site reviews and environmental analysis
- Provide Technical Recommendations for Vegetation Management
- Provide Recommendations for Vegetation Establishment and compliance with SHA Standard Specifications
- GIS Data Collection and tracking of landscape assets
- Assist with development of Specifications for Vegetation Establishment and Management
- Inspect Sites in the field
- Update inspection documentation daily to ensure accurate and detailed record-keeping