This position will assist the Construction Manager with estimating bids. The basic role of a Landscape Installation Estimator would be to do estimating, take offs and price plans for the construction and irrigation install department.
· Work extensively with excel file to prepare bids
· Prepare routine estimates under the direction of the Construction Manager
· Receive and process ITB’s; retrieval of plans and specs.
· Organize and schedule plan pick-ups; print plans as necessary
· Begin the landscape bidding process; review specs, contact contractors, research and price materials, irrigation pricing, list out materials.
· Prepare and execute Submittals
· Create and send proposals
· Assistance with permitting applications, documentation and follow ups.
· Receive and follow up phone calls and emails
· Analyze designs and complete take-offs for estimating purposes.
· Contact subcontractors and suppliers to obtain quotes for inclusion in estimates.
· Attend training, conference and events