Smaller company is looking to hire people with a positive attitude, to work on a landscape installation crew.
Individual should be well motivated, pay close attention to detail and enjoy physical labor. The right candidate will be expected assist in the installation of paver patios, retaining walls, planting of trees and shrubs, and various other aspects of landscape installation and construction.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Including, but not limited to)
- Follow directions provided by their foreman throughout the work day
- Ensure proper safety practices are followed
- Ensure necessary tools are properly stowed in the trucks at the beginning of the workday
- Prep job sites including demo work.
- Assist foreman in the construction of paver patios, sidewalks, retaining walls, and water features. This may include use of concrete cutoff saws and other equipment.
- Heavy wheel barrel work moving materials to and from work area.
- Install plant materials including trees, shrubs, and perennials using proper landscaping practices.
- Installation of planting bed edging, drainage lines, mulching plants, and various other jobs as needed.
- Pick up tools and clean job site at the end of each day.