Landscape Account Manager:
A well-established Landscape and Design Company is seeking a dynamic person to join our successful business in our Sales Department as a Landscape Account Manager. This successful candidate will be given an established customer base that you will foster and maintain while cultivating and aggressively targeting new work to aid in our company’s calculated growth.
- Proactively selling and servicing accounts by performing site consultations to assess property for appropriate services (full landscape maintenance packages and/or enhancements, creating estimates, proposal generation, and customer relationship management)
- Maintain a solid portfolio of already established customers
- Foster relationships with customers and establish new leads and grow your customer base
- Balance time inside the office and at customer sites.
- Solid customer service and sales background
- Comfortable and confident to develop relationships that allow you to partner with customers to sell a contract, maintain their confidence, and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Successful experience with closing sales.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize
- Confidence in selling to the customer face to face and over the phone.
- Strong Microsoft Office
- Extensive data entry
- An eagerness to learn, share your knowledge with peers and customers, and able to deliver high-quality service at all levels.
- Experience in landscaping, horticulture, or agriculture industry
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years sales/customer service
In addition to an honest and caring atmosphere, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Company sponsored events
- An environment where the Employer, Managers and Supervisors want you to succeed
- Weekly pay with bonuses and commissions.
- Reward hard work, dedication, and professionalism with various recognition programs, promotions, and pay increases.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission