Join Boulder's best full service, award winning landscape team! We have been operating since 2001 and are growing strong. Join our team and see how far you can grow!
About the Position
The primary role of this position is to lead and manage your team members towards executing residential and commercial landscape maintenance services for properties in the Boulder County area in a manner that meets professional quality and safety standards, on schedule and within budgeted hours.
- Lead crew to meet efficiency goals / budgeted service hours.
- Ensure work performed meets safety, quality, and service standards.
- Train crew members in safe operation of tools and equipment.
- Participate in performance appraisals of crewmembers.
- Maintain a safe, secure, organized and clean vehicle and work site.
- Perform / lead snow removal work in when needed.
Who We Are & What We Offer
- We provide professional landscape design-build and maintenance services to Boulder County's most discerning residential clientele, HOAs, mixed-use, and retirement communities.
- We exist to help individuals, families and communities live their best lives outside - that includes helping our own committed team members grow their landscape industry careers.
- We understand the reason customers choose us. NOT for a low price, but for our service commitment - our promise to deliver exceptional craftsmanship and professional, reliable services.
- We understand that our people are the single most important resource in delivering our service commitment to our customers and are therefore selective when it comes to who we hire, without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, or sexual orientation. We hire and promote solely based on individual merit and the ability to help meet customer commitments and exceed their expectations.
- We are committed to providing ongoing training and career growth opportunities for every committed team member who seeks it.
- We foster a work environment where Stewardship, Craftsmanship, Teamwork is valued and authentic Joy in Work can be experienced. By living our values throughout every aspect of our daily operations we strengthen our team for the benefit of everyone involved - our employees, customers, company, and community.
- We offer great benefits including competitive pay, job training, paid time off, paid holidays, sick time, health insurance (including dental), life Insurance, retirement 401k, year end season bonus, recruiting bonuses, industry certification bonuses, performance bonusses, and an RTD reimbursement program for those using public transportation to commute to work.