Landscape Maintenance Manager
900 Oak Hill Road
Baltimore, MD 21239
Maxalea, Inc. a full service landscape design and build firm has an opportunity for an experienced Production Manager. This position has primary oversight, administration and coordination of new and ongoing maintenance and mowing clients, ensuring contract goals are met and that labor and materials are managed to ensure project and department profitability is in line with budget.
• Supervise foreman
• Schedule Maintance & mowing work
• Review crew paperwork for labor hours, materials and equipment
• Conduct staff performance reviews
• Assist sales with site evaluations for bid process
• Work with sales communicating changes in scheduling and crew assignments
• Ensure safety on job sites
• Review existing public and other utilities on job sites
• Assist with training of foreman
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience with landscape maintenance and mowing and winter snow work at the supervisory level
• High School Diploma a must. AA or BS degree in related horticultural field a plus.
• Current Maryland driver's license with less than 3 points
• Working knowledge of landscape principles and equipment (ie:, skid steers, mowers, two cycle equipment, snow removal equipment, various small landscape tools)
• Good customer relations skills
• Able to handle multiple priorities
• Able to communicate effectively with management and workforce
• Excellent written, verbal and computer skill in Microsoft office
• Knowledgeable safe handling of pesticides
• C.P.H., C.L.T. or P.G.M. S. certification preferred
• Working knowledge of OSHA safety standards
• DOT certification (CDL license preferred)
• Working knowledge of company budgets.
Maxalea, Inc. offers a competitive salary based on experience, PTO, medical, dental, vision, Life, AD&D, short & long term disability, 401(k) with company match. EOE.
900 Oak Hill Road