Landscape Maintenance Manager
- The Landscape Maintenance Manager (LMM) provides direction, planning, and communication for the Maintenance division of Falling Leaves (FL). The two primary goals of this position are 1) mentoring the Group Leaders and Team Leaders and 2) growing the maintenance division while focusing on FL’s ideal client. This position will have constant interaction with the President, Group Leaders, and Team Leaders. Routine communication with clients, both commercial and residential, is needed for quality control and property requests. Use of LMN, or similar landscape specific software, and proficiency with Microsoft suite is required. Initiative, organization, and communication skills are a must to ensure team development and division growth. This position is perfect for someone who is high-energy and has an infectious positive attitude!
The Landscape Maintenance Manager is a part of the Leadership Team at FL, and oversees all production functions of the team:
- Reports directly to the President
- Works with minimal supervision and leads up to 10 production teams of 2-4 members per team in an efficient and productive manner
- Is involved directly with the morning roll out to ensure Teams leave the facility in an efficient and timely manner
- Manages and schedules labor, equipment, and material to accomplish production schedules within established budgets
- Trains and promotes the development of Team Leaders in the best practices of maintenance and company standards
- Communicates with clients and is proactive to monitor quality control within the division
- Helps implement and oversee training program. Teach technical pruning, plant ID, turf maintenance. Communicate disease problems with turf, plants, or flowers.
- Follows and enforces safety procedures and company policies.
- Resolves any safety concerns within division and communicates resolution plan to President
- Takes a proactive approach in selling small enhancements, improvements for clients, and involves the Enhancement Manager for larger projects
- Is proactive in training to improve efficiency on client properties, facility, and trucks; supports and enforces 5S and keep the fleet clean and organized, including the warehouse and equipment with support from Group Leaders
- Takes property measurements and notes to keep client files up to date and documents any landscape changes with support from the Group Leaders
Key Performance Metrics:
- Commitment to Company Mission and Core Values
- Positive attitude and committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to improve the division and Group Leaders
- Retention of accounts within the division
- Safety as it relates to damaged trucks, lost or stolen equipment, and job-related accidents
- Improve and be responsible for the maintenance training program
This position is full-time, which will include competitive base pay, commission on work sold, and incentives when goals are met. We offer a benefits package that includes, vacation, medical stipend, and 401K.
For immediate consideration send your resume and include salary history. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!