A large, private estate in Beverly Hills is seeking a full-time, Monday – Friday, Landscape Maintenance Worker to join its 4-person landscape team.
· Plant and maintain ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, and lawns and apply fertilizers, pesticides, and other treatments for a large private estate
· Mow, weed, trim, cut, water, rake, power wash and maintain all outdoor areas
· Safely and effectively operate power equipment including, power mowers, edgers, string trimmers, chainsaws, and roto-tillers
· Assist with minor pest management
· Clean awnings, umbrellas, and outdoor furniture
· Responsible for maintaining and cleaning all outdoor areas
· Be a part of a landscape crew with 4 other team members, reporting to the Landscape Manager
Requirements / Skills:
· US Work Authorization required
· Previous related landscape and gardening work experience required
· High school or GED preferred
· Transportation to work and the ability to be on time
· Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred
A qualified Landscape Maintenance Worker must have the ability to:
· Push, pull, lift, and move items up to 50 lbs., including outdoor furniture
· Operate landscaping hand tools, motorized equipment, and power tools
· Work outdoors, in all weather conditions, standing, walking, crawling or stooping depending on the task
Benefits / Additional Information:
· This is a full-time 40 hours per week position with a set 5-day schedule Monday - Friday, 7AM-3:30PM. Periodic overtime and weekend hours depending on house schedule.
· Salary: $19 per hour
· Includes a great benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k with match eligibility, and two weeks paid vacation
· A reference check will be required for this position
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.