FOUR SEASONS GARDEN CENTER & CUSTOM LANDSCAPE SERVICES is a premiere quality-oriented landscape design/build firm serving upscale residential clients in Oakland County with a 40-year reputation built on providing residential landscape solutions through our expertise in design, horticulture, professional workmanship and customer relations.
We are currently looking for a Landscape Management Coordinator. This person will be involved in all phases of overseeing the established landscape maintenance program. Including but not limited to sending customer agreements, client communication and supervising crews on site. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking an entry level position and gives you a chance to grow with the company.
Job responsibilities to include:
• Overseeing the Maintenance program
• Client meetings and communication
• Preparing, organizing and maintaining crew paperwork
• Supervising crews
• Preparing billing
• Responding to Field Reports/Warranty concerns
• Fall/winter projects as assigned
• Accept responsibility and be of assistance in areas as yet unidentified, as needed.
- Basic knowledge of plants. A great job for a plant lover.
- Confident communicator.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be highly organized and capable of multi-tasking.
- Experience with Google Sheets and Microsoft Office.
- College grad preferred, but not required for the right individual
Salaried position starting at $42,000-$55,000, based on experience.
Benefits include vacation and holidays, bonus program, 401k match, Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org