The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall supervision of the lawn maintenance account managers, production managers, irrigation maintenance managers, fertilization & pest control managers and the shop at the Boynton Beach location.
· Manage 3+ subordinate supervisors that supervise 3-5 crews each in the lawn maintenance division.
· Lead level 10 meeting for all maintenance divisions as outlined in EOS.
· Provide timekeeping training as deemed appropriate by the executive team.
· Provide and schedule monthly safety training for all divisions.
· Manage the supervisors of lawn maintenance, irrigation maintenance, fertilization and pest control and arbor divisions. Direct reporting of these divisions to the CEO.
· Perform site inspections for quality control. Perform regular walk through with account and /or production managers during inspections as a part of holding them accountable for quality.
· Review monthly inspection reports from account managers and spot check reports for thoroughness
· Assist in new maintenance contract bids.
· Assist account manager with refurbishment bids and provide enhancement bids. Provide bids and designs for larger refurbishment projects with team members.
· Set quarterly goals for properties with account and production managers on an ongoing basis.
· Communicate with property managers/clients to ensure satisfaction and “get their pulse”.
· Review calendars at the end of the month for following month’s schedule.
· Review calendars daily to be certain services are on track.
· Review and approve enhancement proposals in Aspire for pricing and accuracy.
· Review lawn maintenance man hours weekly and hold AMs and Production Managers accountable for remaining in budget. Assess low paying jobs for strategies for improvement.
· Assist account and production managers in managing job hours and scheduling.
· Assist account and production managers in managing overtime at an acceptable level.
· Assist in the hiring process including interviewing.
· Assist in employee training.
· Perform quarterly employee evaluation of account managers, production managers and divisions supervisors.
· Assist with employee disciplinary measures when necessary.
· Address complaints and resolves issue with clients.
· Address complaints and resolve issues with employees.